If you are interested in a videography or editing work trade position, please read the description below, and follow the steps in the ‘APPLY’ section. Come learn with the experts in the field, and participate with passionate and dedicated people who are creating whole-systems approaches to complex issues. Help capture their stories, knowledge, and teachings.
2 VIDEOGRAPHY & EDITING WORK TRADE POSITIONS
Videographer: The videographer will film one, or more tracks of the Permaculture School: Design Ecology & Living Skills in Asheville, NC. You will also be responsible for uploading the footage onto our hard drive. Choose from one or more of the learning tracks listed below, each of which totals four days of teaching (spread throughout the season). Each track runs one full day per week over four different weeks, June 22 through August 7, 2015. Please click here for full track descriptions. For specific track dates and times, email Kathryn Blau.
Editor: We also have a trade position available for someone to compress and do simple edits to the footage. For the editing position, you need a mac computer and video editing software.
• Organic Gardening & Cultivation
• Generative Food Forests, Ecosystems & Land Management
• Food Fermentation & Preservation, Wild Edibles & Earth Skills
• Botany, Herbal Medicine-Making & Nature Awareness
• Personal Learning Journey & Business Development
• Energy Efficiency & Renewable Technology
• You have decent videography skills.
• You align with our mission, vision and goals.
• You have a refined eye for detail and a job well-done.
• You are self-motivated and able to work with others comfortably.
• You are available for at least one track, between now and August 7, 2015
• You are good at finding creative solutions and have an enthusiastic attitude.
• You have your own camera equipment and can upload the material you capture.
Please copy, paste, and complete the survey below, and include it in an email, along with a samples of your work, a resume, and two references. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line “Your Name + Work Trade Application.”
1. Your name, birth date, email, and phone number.
2. How did you hear about us?
3. What are you hoping to get out of your work trade experience with Permaculture School?
4. Can you commit to the schedule mentioned above? Are there any days/times that you are not available?
5. Do you have any health conditions we should know about?
6. Is there anything else that you would like to add?
Outreach & Office Manager