Find out more about what’s happening at Permaculture School here.
A little permaculture humor! On a more serious note:
12 Things to do as a Permaculture Designer
2. Find your niche. Notice what turns you on and deepen your learning in this area.
3. Design. Offer to practice on projects in your community. Ask for feedback.
4. Volunteer. Use your hands to gain skills while building real projects.
5. Apprentice. Offer to help an experienced designer on their projects.
6. Observe. Visit and learn from other exemplary permaculture sites.
7. Deepen. Participate in another PDC and/or focused workshop.
8. Advance. Get your Diploma of Applied Permaculture Design.
9. Inspire. Share success stories with your community.
10. Launch. Create a permaculture-inspired enterprise.
11. Host. Invite an experienced teacher to your area.
12. Implement. Make it happen in your own backyard!!!
You’ll receive an email to confirm your subscription- if you use Gmail please check your Promotions tab.